Financial Statement - 83% for-purpose


 23 March 2021

Simply put, €1.00 out of every €1.20 goes to nature protection and charity. In this way we contribute 83% of every euro to our purpose. The remaining 17% is used to facilitate the community and to pay taxes.

We do not allow any advertising nor do we monetize personal data. Instead, for every m² protected you receive a unique proof of protection registered to your name (uon). And with every uon you paid for, you will receive one stock certificate of EarthToday. In this way we share responsibility and ownership.